Get your own Digital Clock

About Me

My photo
::anak bapak:: anak mak:: adik kakak-kakak:: kakak aman:: kakak asri:: isteri suami:: ...............

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

my First posting..my work..my NIGHTMARE

yiiieeEEEHHAAAaaa

12.33am

i oredi finished my 1st learning to create this blog. Many thanks to my sister...(mekasih kak..nanti buatkan aku nasik daging lagi ye..).

Nobody's here except mek da n my bro..aman @jeff. The rest flying to Africa oredi ...(maybe..or they can choose wherever they wanted to go..in their dreams..) I still try to finish this paperwork..sauce, ketchup,sardins, instant gravy, noodles, detergent, dishwash liquid,coffee, tea...or..me???PENATnye

ahhhh.whatever..

now, the most important thing now is how to face my nigtmare @ CSM Meeting.. Menyampah btl meeting ni..datuk pesan, jangan jadi DAYUS..baru haritu la aku tau maksud dayus dalam bisnes sbnrnya...hehehe..

k la.. se U in my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment